Event: October 21st 2014: New Trial Pathways and Better Patient Data – Presentations
Better Science, Better Health: New Trial Pathways and Better Patient Data
New Pathways for Development and Better Patient Outcomes
New Pathways & New Sources of Evidence. What do we need?
High Quality Patient Data and MAPPs; Better Patient Outcomes, Faster and Cheaper
Blazing Trails – New Development Pathways in Action
- Sandrine Marreaud, Head of Medical and Pharmacovigilance Department, EORTC
- Ryan Hohman, Managing Director, Friends of Cancer Research
- Laura Esserman, Breast Cancer Center Director (I-Spy), University of California San Francisco
- James Anderson, Director of EU Industry & External Partnerships, GSK
- Edward Abrahams, President, Personalized Medicine Coalition (Moderator)
Real World Evidence – What works?
The Patient’s Understanding of Benefit Risk
IMI2: Putting MAPPs Into Practice in Europe
- Jeremy Haigh, European Chief Operating Officer, Research & Development, Amgen Ltd.